Monday, August 30, 2010

Chipotle Mexican Grill and Arm Wrestling

There are not many options for vegan fast food in Las Vegas.  While living there, I would switch between the Baja Fresh on Sunset and the Chipotle Mexican Grill across the street. I did this so often the people at Chipotle greeted me by name and gave me lots of free food.  When we moved to Portland I had had my good fill of those chains, so I took a hiatus.  But moving to SLC has reignited my inkling for Chipotle, not to mention the Sugarhouse location has one of the coolest refurbished buildings I've seen.


Here's an awesome interview with the founder of Chipotle about the sustainable nature of his business (cute pig cameos).



Last night, Chipotle also was the stage for my first wrestling match in SLC.  I'm a total dork for egging this on, but on the other hand it might be a super power of mine, as one friend pointed out.  I don't know if I can beat every female out there, but I've yet to loose even one fair match with a woman.  My crazy strength does not usually work on guys, but Lucas decided to give me a chance.  I'm pretty sure I met my match as we arm wrestled for about five minutes, neither side giving up, until we finally decided to call a truce.  My arm was tired and so was his.  Good times at Chipotle.

Laura started the match and Grace documented with the camera.




Kyle and Levi making bets...

3 comments:

  1. You haven't challenged me yet. You must be scared you will LOSE. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! There are many witnesses who have seen me beat you! :) But I'm up for a rematch anytime silly girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You worked hard for your dinner! I think you would definitely crush me but I would be up for a challenge ;) I had an old gym coach that used to make the girls wrestle...now that I think about it maybe he was a little strange!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails