Thursday, January 20, 2011

Kyle, Joy, and Matt take on Jay-Z, Rihanna, and Kanye!

I have a love for singing that runs pretty deep.  Growing up I would have chosen to be a singer over anything.  I mostly made choices back then from my logical brain, which didn't think my voice would make the cut.  Not that I feel any differently about my voice now, but there's so many more sides to being a good singer than just the sound of your voice.  One of my favorite sounds in this world is a large group of people singing together acapella. Individually they may be lacking, but together something magical happens and the result is melodic beauty.

So here's a little video my friend Nick captured...I don't participate in karaoke often, but we were on a cruise ship, it was our friends' wedding, and I love the guys I'm with (who are GREAT rappers).  Good family fun (actually you might want to preview before you watch with your kids!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails